Thursday, January 7, 2010

Doing the right thing SUCKS!


Today Little learned that doing the right can be very hard. We went to the grocery store and he found a $100.00 bill laying near the check-out stand. He did not know what to do. I could see his eye bulging and he wanted very much to pick it up and put it in his pocket. I told him the right thing to do was to take it to the customer service desk and turn it in. I was not sure what he would do. I watched him pick it up and walk in the direction of the service desk. He was examining pretty closely. I am not sure if he was checking to see if it was real. He eventually made it and reluctantly handed it over. He told me it was the hardest thing he ever did. I was very proud of my little kat. I told him that could have belonged to someone who really needed it and would be thankful that someone turned it in.

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Doing the right thing DOES really suck sometimes but if he had lost the money, he would have been happy to get it back. You have to think how you would feel if that had happen to you. I am proud he did the correct thing!! Pat on the back Little kat!

Black Cat said...

If we find a C-note when I am with Little Kat, we are going to keep it for sure. Finders keepers I always say.