Monday, January 11, 2010

The Return of Black Cat

Momoko worried that Little Kat would run out of color printer ink for his school project. Kit Kat and I came to the rescue. We went to Walmart to get supplies.

Since we were there, I decided to use my Walmart gift card from Grannie Kat. My goal was to buy some cool new ties. Walmart had a few.

Kit Kat liked the pink and plaid ties. I had to pass on those. It was confusing that no ties had prices on them. So I settled for 3 of them.

The people at work better watch out. Black Kat is going to come dressed in style. Well at least the ties will be stylish. Thank you Grannie Kat.

2 comments:

Momoko said...

I want taste buds!!!! Ok I want to spend Wal-Mart gift cards. I was able to spend my gift cards with no problems. I got a new Media tower for our DVDs, an electric tea kettle for hot soup and tea at school, two more Wii remotes and a game as well. I am good at finding bargains. Thank you family for sending the gift cards and you know where I am if you have more!!!!

Grand Kat said...

Looks like Momoko made out like a charm hope you enjoy your ties.