Thursday, January 21, 2010

Autobiography of a Little Kat

I stayed up late last night. Too much exercise meant I could not go to sleep. Then I worked late today. When I got home, I passed out in the bed.

Little Kat woke me up for some chicken strips dinner made by Kit Kat. It tasted good. After dinner Momoko quizzed Little Kat about a big assignment that was due.

Since Little Kat did not know the details, he had to use a lifeline and call a friend. It turns out he had a five paragraph autobiography due tomorrow. Doh. Little Kat was scheduled to go to sleep in an hour.

Kit Kat had to study for tests. Momoko had to write a paper for her college class. That meant Black Kat needed to assist Little Kat. He chose to write about our winter break.

Little Kat listed 8 things we did during winter break on a piece of paper. I kept asking him who/what/when/why/where. In 30 minutes, he had a massive 8 paragraphs. And that did not include the introduction he had to write. Come on Little Kat. Publish your work up in here.

No comments: