Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lighting by Tiffanys

My trusty desk lamp started acting up. The light would flicker sometimes. I got scared that the old thing might start a fire. So I decided to replace it.

I did my shopping on Amazon. They had a nice selection. I always wanted a Tiffany style lamp. You know. Those are the ones with colored glass that bankers use.

Today I got home and found a box on my chair. Kit Kat beat me home and brought in my Amazon shipment. I plugged in the new lamp and there you go.

I have just one problem. My old lamp had a long neck which stuck out over the section of my desk where I do my bills. The new one just points the light down (on the shelf above my desk). Details.

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Maybe the lamp wasn't old but a visit by your friendly ghost? Humm

Black Cat said...

Aha. Ghost factor again.