Monday, January 11, 2010

Driving and Exercising

Today I got some good news. My insurance company said that Kit Kat could drive my car while learning, and I would not have to pay any additional premium. The cost when Kit Kat got her license would be minimal if she would then be an "occasional" driver of my car. Sounds good to me.

Kit Kat had a new idea for exercise. No. It was not the Wii Fit Plus. She said that Momoko and her should exercise for 30 minutes each night starting at 10:00PM.

Now Little Kat had gone down to our "gym" earlier to get a workout. I joined him. I ended up walking on the treadmill for 30 minutes. This was significant since I don't think I have ever walked on our treadmill. Then I joined Kit Kat and Momoko for another 30 minute workout. Whew.

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

To much exercising for me I am tired just reading about it. Papa kat and I need to do something, is pushing your self away from the dessert table exercise enough?

Black Cat said...

No you need a push up, not a push away.