Saturday, January 30, 2010

Let it Snow

The snow came to our area today. At first we were supposed to get 2 inches. It looks more like 6+ inches outside. And it is still snowing.

Kit Kat went to spend the night with some friends from school. Little Kat built two pieces of furniture Momoko got for him. They will sit next to his desk and hold his supplies.

I braved the snow to get dinner for me and my brother. The snow was dry and fluffy. I cleared off my car. When I was done, I ran around the side of my car and took a fall. Luckily I was heavily dressed, so my clothes absorbed the fall.

As soon as Little Kat cleans up from his furniture building operation, we are going to play some Mario Bros on the Wii.

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Snow can be dangerous, two people died from falls here. They hit their heads, Ouch. So we careful next time. Did you win at Wii?
Check out Amkats blog.

Black Cat said...

Amkat eh? Little Kat mentioned it to me. He also promised to start blogging himself.

I usually don't come out ahead in the Wii, unless you count all the lives I have for my Mario.