Friday, January 15, 2010

Cat and Mouse

Little Kat got me a nice pair of grippy gloves for Christmas. I put them out in the shed before visiting Grannie Cat. When we got back from our trip, I found that a mouse had chewed up the right glove. It was totally useless now. Time for Black Cat's revenge.

I got some delicious cheese and baited a trap. However this was a smart mouse. He ate the cheese without springing the trap. So I got a bigger piece of cheese and moved the trap slightly. This morning I found that the trap got him. Poor little guy. I don't mind him hiding in my shed. But don't eat up my new gloves.

My old truck seems to have tires that lost a lot of air this winter. One tire seemed flat. I went to Citgo to fill up the tires with air. Luckily I have a digital tire pressure reader. All four tires got filled to proper inflation. Then I tried to get some gas. The pumps were out of service. I drove to Exxon and found their pumps out of service too. I thought something might be going on. And I was forced to go fill up at the Evil Shell. Let's hope their gas does not kill my truck.

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Bad mouse and evil gas station, you must of had a bad day!

Black Cat said...

I wonder if mousy had little friends in my shed. To test it out, I set another trap.