Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Baby Steps

Today Kit Kat told me she needed to go to the library. We also needed to do some practice driving. I put these two together and suggested that Kit Kat drive us to the library. She resisted.

There are times when I let Kit Kat opt out of work. Today was not one of those times. So Kit Kat braved the drive to the library. We hit two tough stop signs. One has oncoming traffic having the right of way. The other way a 4 way stop with a lot of traffic.

Kit Kat made it to the library without incident. She got a couple manga books. I drove us home. When Little Kat came home from school, he wanted to go to the library too. I suggested that Kit Kat drive us. She of course resisted the idea. This time I let her skip the drive. Little Kat and I ended up going to the library ourselves.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Kit kat will better at driving the more she does it.

Kit kat let's get with the program.