Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Dinner

Today we are having my family over for dinner. My uncle made a surprise visit to my folks house. So he will be coming over for dinner as well. We all slept in a little this morning. However Kit Kat was up early enough to start cooking the ham.

Little Kat and Kit Kat camped out in the back yard last night. Little Kat has been trying hard to get Kit Kat to spend the night. Earlier in the week he spent some nights in the tent alone.

Today Momoko and I were getting the room ready for a big dinner table. We spotted some ants coming into the house by our vent. Previously I dumped a bunch of Ortho Home Defense outside. Momoko and Kit Kat sprayed 409 cleaner inside to kills the ants that made it in. This continued today.

Now I am going to take one last tour of the house with Little Kat. My parents have not seen any of the new appliances or furniture (bookshelves) that we have acquired over the past year. Happy Easter to all.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Sounds like Kit Kat did a good job, yummm!
Note, new house has bigger eating area and no ants.