Friday, April 2, 2010

Kit Kat is Driving

During our Spring Break vacation, Kit Kat studied the driving laws of our state. Yesterday she passed the test to get a learner's permit with a 100% score. Now she can drive with an adult.

Little Kat and I spied on Kit Kat as she practiced driving Momoko's car in and out of the driveway. Late last night the family went for an ice cream run to McDonald's. I had Kit Kat back Momoko's car out of the driveway and turn it around.

Today is the big day. I am going to have Kit Kat drive me to her friend's house. Luckily Kit Kat's friend only lives about 3 miles from our house. Kit Kat is a bit nervous because we need to drive on a busy street (she calls it a highway). But I think she will do fine.

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Congrats to kit kat! Now are you supplied with Valium? I remember being in the car with my kittens and I needed something then.
Good luck!

Black Cat said...

Kit Kat is not too bad. I remember I was terrible when I got my learner's permit.