Sunday, April 18, 2010

Driving and More Driving

I tried to wake Momoko up at 10:00am this morning. No luck. Then I tried again at 10:30am. Still no pulse. At 11:00am I decided to try waking Kit Kat. She usually responds to me. It took a while but Kit Kat came out of her room.

Little Kat loves Saturday mornings. He gets up early while the family is asleep. Then he watches TV and whole knows what else downstairs. Kit Kat and I went driving and left Little Kat alone. At least we got him to start some laundry.

Kit Kat drove me to Home Depot. The weather is nice. Everybody was at the store. We parked, switched positions, and decided to go home without going into the store. Kit Kat can drive in traffic now.

Once home I planned to battle the dandelions in the yard. However Kit Kat needed to study with her friends. So I let her drive my car over to her friend's house. Then I drove back home alone. By then it was too late to pull dandelions. I had company over this afternoon. Before company came, I got eBay to restore my account. Then I placed a bid for a texting cell phone. Little Kat are you reading this???

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Mean old dandelions I hope you got them all up. Is the picture on this posting how you feel when you are in the passenger seat when driving with Kit?

Black Cat said...

Usually I am pretty good when driving with Kit Kat. She is actually quite careful. So far no troubles.