Friday, April 23, 2010

An Intense Little Kat

I bought a texting phone for Little Kat on eBay. It was the Samsung Intensity, which has a nice slide out keyboard. The thing came in the mail yesterday. Today I picked Little Kat up from school. We went to the cell phone store. They transferred Little Kat's info to the new phone.

Now Little Kat is a text monster. On the ride to the library, he texted daddy 10 times already. Little Kat is more impressed with all the features the Samsung Intensity phone has. He already has the thing reading his phone text messages aloud. And he is now setting up instant messaging via the phone.

Little Kat now plans to train the phone to only obey his verbal commands. I guess it can learn his phone, and only operate if it is him speaking. Hmm. I think I can do a Little Kat impression. And I wonder whether the phone can tell the difference. If you have a cell phone plan with unlimited texting, get ready for a lot of texts from Little Kat.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Looks like little is a phone wiz.
Happy Birthday Black, hope you had a great Birthday!!