Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lost Without my Planner

Last night we had some scheduling business to take care of. One of the cats brought down my daytimer. This planner hold my money, as well as my life. It lists all the things I need to do each day. It also has all the work meetings I need to attend. Somehow my planner got left downstairs last night. Trouble.

I woke up tired this morning. My planner was not on my dresser. So I left without it. Ouch. The planner is my wallet which holds my driver's license. It also has all my cache. I knew I was in trouble when I could not find the call in number to my first meeting of the day.

So I gathered up all my computers and papers at work, then headed home. Sure enough the planner was downstairs where I left it last night. I was so hungry by the time I got home. But there was no time to run out and get some carry out. My next meeting was starting soon. The moral of the story is to always return the planner to either my back pocket, or the top of my dresser upstairs. Otherwise doom is near at hand.

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

I am glad you didn't loose your day planner. Your world would have come crashing down on you if you had.

Black Cat said...

Time to make a backup copy of everything in the planner.