Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Trip to Yokohama

My mechanic tried to rotate my tires. However one of the tires was bald. He advised me to get new tires as soon as possible.

I have always wanted some tires made by Pirelli. That is the manufacturer who makes tires for sports cars. However a set of four would set me back $480. That's too much bread for just tires.

Then the great deal came in. Mister Tire had a buy 3 get 1 free offer on Yokohama tires. I had some Yokohamas on my last car. They were pretty good. And 3 of these tiers costs me $300.

With the new tires, Kit Kat drove me and Little Kat to the library. We stopped by a grocery store to get some chips. Then I made Kit Kat drive us home on the highway.

I though the highway would be an easy ride. Then we saw a police officer on the on ramp. And the one lane I thought we could coast in was closed off. Kit Kat had to do a lot of merging. We made it though. I am looking forward to more highway driving with Kit Kat.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Did you get some tires? Kat seems to be coming along with here driving.