Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dandelion Revenge

Today I picked up Little Kat from school. We went to Petco and bought some gerbil food. By the time we got home, we saw Kit Kat walking in the house. I picked up Kit Kat. Then I told her to drive me to Home Depot.

As usual Kit Kat tried to resist. But we got to push her. She drove through some heavy traffic. She says the cars we on all four sides of her. And they were.

At Home Depot, I purchased some products to improve our lawn. I got 2 tools to pull up dandelions. Then I got some Weed B Gone to keep them away. Also got Kit Kat some purple work gloves. Finally I got some Turf Builder to keep the grass green.

Now I have started pulling up those darn dandelions. Too bad I got company coming over tomorrow and this weekend. They are going to see a lot of lawn work in progress.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Yard work is no fun!!!