Monday, April 12, 2010

Intense Texting

The quest to get Little Kat a texting phone continues. I tried to go to eBay to get a Nokia Twist on the cheap. Found a good one. However the bids quickly went up above $150. That is just too much.

My backup plan is to get Little Kat's 2nd best choice for a texting phone. This is the Samsung Intensity. I found one on eBay for $110. That is still a bit steep. However I pay a lot every month for the family to get unlimited texting. We need more than just Kit Kat texting to make use of this expensive service.

Just when I thought we were in the clear, I found that I forgot the password for my PayPal account. I had PayPal send me my password via email. Just one problem. I no longer have access to my old email account. Nothing is easy. I have since called up PayPal, closed out the old account, and opened a new one. Now I just have to verify my checking account with them and I can buy Little Kat a texting phone. We will overcome.

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

What ever happen to talking on the phone. Or better yet, why do kids have to have phones at all. Kids now days just don't know how to live with out high tech stuff.

Black Cat said...

I like the sound of that thinking. If I chop 2 kids cell phones, and our texting plan, I can save $45 a month off our cell phone bill. Yee-haw.