Monday, April 26, 2010

More Birthday News

I stayed up until around 5 or 6 am Sunday morning chaperoning the boys at Kit Kat's birthday sleep over. However I got hungry a couple hours later. I got up and heated me up a burger. Of course I was the first one awake.

After watching TV for a while, I figured it was time to start my Sunday chores. I did some laundry and in the process woke up Momoko. Most of the kids then proceeded to slowly wake up.

Parents came to pick up their children from the party. We cleaned up the house. Kit Kat drove me to Walmart. An emergency vehicle came by causing Kit Kat to have to pull the car over. At Walmart I bought new neck ties with the $$$ Grannie Kat sent me for by B-day.

I drove Kit Kat and myself home from Walmart. After that Kit Kat was knocked out in her room. The poor cat slept for hours with her light on. She ended up sleeping the rest of the afternoon and all night. This morning she was sick and stayed home. I hope she gets well and back to school soon.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

I am glad you found something you liked.