Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Contractor Comes

Yesterday my contractor called and said he could come over today. I told him to come on down. Woke up early this morning and made sure all the bedrooms were accessible. He showed up on time. He decided to tackle the window air conditioning in the study.

I was glad I hired this guy. It seemed like a simple window A/C install. However the window was not level with the storm window. He had to build up the bottom to make it level. Then the contractor's brother arrived with some lumber. They went to work putting another A/C unit through the wall in our bedroom. That took a long time.

Before the guys left, they also fixed a leak in Little Kat's ceiling. And they attached some shelves to Little Kat's bed. I can't wait until these guys return to install the rest of the A/C units upstairs. Kit Kat is already saying the upstairs feels cold. The upstairs is never cold ... until now.