Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Dealing with the Cats

Today Momoko starts her last class of her degree. Little Kat wanted to go to computer club after school. So I had to go pick him up from school. I got him easily. I headed home to go get Kit Kat.

Kit Kat received her new Samsung Intensity cell phone yesterday. It is all charged up. She and I went to the cell phone store. They transferred over her number from her old broke down phone. Now she has a texting phone that actually works.

Things are hot on the top floor of our house. I am hot as heck and am not going to take it any more. Went to Home Depot and bought a wall air conditioning unit. Then I ordered three more for all the bedrooms upstairs. The first of these got delivered today. The box is heavy. Can't wait to have a contractor install the darn thing.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Looks like you have a need to be cool. Love the cool!