Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sick Cats

Yesterday Little Kat came home from school tired. He lay down on the floor and could not get up. So Momoko sent him to bed. He slept right through dinner and all through the night. Kit Kat got stuck cooking us some dinner.

This afternoon I felt really hot at work. And I was tired. This was the work of a fever. I made it home ok. But then I went to bed. The fever had me freezing. I could not get out of bed to watch Glee. Finally I bundled up and went downstairs for some dinner.

Tonight I plan to sleep downstairs in quarantine. No need to get Momoko sick too. It is just not fun at all.

3 comments:

Grand Kat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grand Kat said...

Ok I can't type so I had to delete my comment so here it goes again.

Hope someone taped Glee for you and your feeling much better today.

Black Cat said...

Well if nobody tapes Glee, I guess I could find the episode somewhere on the Internet. I just love this new Glee.