Sunday, May 9, 2010

Iron Man Weekend

Today the family finally came out and helped me with the yard work. Kit Kat and Little Kat were my main helpers. Luckily I had already cut the grass during the middle of the week. So we finished all our work in an hour or two.

I needed a rest after that. However Little Kat wanted to take Momoko to see Iron Man for Mother's Day. They wanted me to come so I had to wake up. We went to the least popular theater. And they had the movie playing every 30 minutes. The one we saw was on the big screen. The theater was still crowded. I was glad we could all sit together.

After the nice movie, we went out to eat. We went to a restaurant we had never been to before. It served "California" cooking. We pretty much ordered appetizers all night. There were nachos and stuffed mushrooms and eggs rolls. The best thing there were these freshly cooked donut holes. We are definitely going back.

2 comments:

Momoko said...

I had a great Mother's Day. My kittens made me my favorite breakfast and then took me to a movie that I did not have to pay anything for. Then, Black suggested this fun place for us to eat and it was yummy. Thanks to all that made my day special!!!

Grand Kat said...

Good job Black and kittens for a good day for mom.