Thursday, May 20, 2010

Get Cold

The clouds and rain have gone away. Now the weather is warm. And the house is getting hot. Luckily my 4th window air conditioning unit got delivered today. Ordered them from Amazon. I called up my contractor and asked him to fit us in sometime.

We are pretty much going to have a guy cut some holes in the walls upstairs. Each bedroom will get an air conditioning unit. Kit Kat and Little Kat will get ones that have a remote control. With 4 A/C units going, I have a feeling out hot upstairs will be getting nice and cold. That's the way I like it.

The first A/C arrived a week ago. I had to drag the thing inside even though Kit Kat had already come home from school. Now when a heavy package arrives, Kit Kat drags it in for me. That is only fair as I have to carry the darn thing up the stairs. Come on contractor. Install our A/C units please.

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Cool is a coming soon and so are the higher electric bills, that is the bad part. As long as you don't run them 24-7, the kittens will have to start turning them off when they are not it the room.

Black Cat said...

Yeah we will be paying high electric bills. But we will be cool. I am willing to make that trade.