Monday, May 17, 2010

Wardrobes, Intensities

Last weekend, Momoko and I went to IKEA to spy on some wardrobe options. They had some cool stuff. We came home and measured the bedroom. It looks like their big wardrobe will fit. So we ordered a white one last night online.

Momoko will pretty much move her stuff into the wardrobe. I will then put my stuff in our closet. Then I will ditch my armour. Our bedroom might turn out ok after all. Momoko's wardrobe is going to have the neat modular stuff like pull out drawers and jewelry drawers and such.

Switching subjects, there was a package jammed in the mail box when I got home today. It was a new cell phone I bought on eBay for Kit Kat. Her current cell phone is some fancy thing with a touch screen. However the touch screen just does not work right. Go figure. Turns out Kit Kat wanted the same new phone that Little Kat got, the Samsung Intensity. We got to go to the cell phone store to get them to set it up and everything.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Now will all the clothes Be nice and in the correct drawers or like mine. Just put any where?

Kids and Hi tech phones, gotta love them.