Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hard Day's Work

Yesterday I did my best to get out of work before it got too late. I ran to the store and bought some goods. Picked up a window air conditioning unit to try out. Also bought some weed-b-gone.

Spent a few hours in the yard. Cut the grass. Weeded. Watered. Spread out some mulch and fertilizer. The yard is looking better if I do say so myself.

Earlier yesterday I woke up quite early. Kit Kat had not even got up yet. She normally leaves the house before I wake up. I looked at the time and wondered whether she had gone to school. I peeked out the front door window, and saw Kit Kat walking down the street to her bus. She had her rainbow purse in tow, and her purple backpack on her back. All was well.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

I am proud of you for all that hard work, but shouldn't someone be helping you?