Friday, October 4, 2013

Low on Energy

Recently I have been tired a lot. Maybe it is because I am studying hard every night for my college class. But it might be more than that. I thought I needed a vacation. There is no time for that right now. I am hot on a project at work that lasts at least one more month. What is a tired cat to do?

Well I tried going to bed early. I got a good night's sleep. However it did not cure my sluggishness. Today I tried hitting the exercise equipment. Earlier this year I was exercising a lot. Then I got real busy with my Windows 8 app development projects. Exercise got cancelled. Ouch.

Today I did the normal routine. Five minutes each on the treadmill, elliptical, and stationary bike. In between those workouts, I did some curls with Little Kat's barbell. Now I will see how this affects me. I should try to get back on the exercise routine. Strange that you might get more energy by working out. You would think a workout would make you more tired.

No comments: