Monday, October 14, 2013

More Breaking Bad


I have been binge watching Breaking Bad episodes. Season one went by too quick. I guess it was a half of a season. It only had 6 or 7 episode. Season two had around 12 episodes. I just finished watching Season three.

Near the end of the season three shows, I realized that I had seen some of these episodes before. Guess I must have been switching channels late night and ended up on the AMC channel. Of course I had no idea what the show was about when I jumped right into a season three episode. Now I have the whole back story.

This series just keeps getting better and better. Got two more seasons to go to get to the series finale. I believe all the episodes are available on Netflix, where I download and watch them. My bro advised me to check out the Vampire Diaries next. Good stuff.

No comments: