Saturday, March 5, 2011

Celebi Saturday

Today Little Kat and I went to the game store. He wanted to download a free Pokemon character named Celebi. You could only do that within the store. Little Kat brought his Nintendo DSi XL to the store. He could not figure out how to get the character so we asked for some help. It was complicated. You had to ran the Pokemon game and navigate through all these menus.

I was a little disappointed with the store. They did not carry any games for the PC. On the ride home, Little Kat could not find Celebi on his Nintendo DS. I told him he better look harder because we drove a long way to get the darn thing. He determined that he needed to defeat an enemy before he could take ahold of Celebi in the game.

On the way home, I took a detour to another store. They had PC games. Every game (and everything else in the store) was $5 or less. I picked up two computer games. Little Kat picked up a few items himself. He bought a 12,000 lumens flashlight. We compared it to my little LED flashlight. My poor flashlight got owned. Maybe mine is 5,000 lumens. Little Kat wins in a power failure.

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Did he find the character.

Black Cat said...

Yes he did. He had to defeat the character's owner.