Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Late for School

I have been sleeping downstairs in the guest bedroom because I am sick. I needed to get to work early this morning. So I set my alarm clock last night. It was scheduled to go off at the same time when Kit Kat's bus comes to pick her up.

Momoko and Little Kat usually leave very early in the morning. So if I hear anybody in the house when I wake up, it is Kit Kat. I was a bit disturbed that I heard noise in the house when I woke up. It took a few minutes for me to get out of bed. I kept hearing somebody upstairs making noise. And I figured Kit Kat was going to miss her bus.

I came upstairs to find out what the heck was going on. Nobody was in the house. I looked outside and saw Momoko and Little Kat buring rubber on the road. Aha. They were really late. Kit Kat must have went to school on time. Weird.

No comments: