Monday, March 14, 2011

Park Surprise

Kit Kat needed to practice her parking. So Momoko planned to take her to the parking lot of the local park. Little Kat and I joined them. I packed the basketball, footballs, and tennis equipment so Little Kat and I could work out.

When we got to the park, Little Kat said he did not sign up for any tennis. He came to the park to play on the jungle gym. Wut? I had to sit on the bench as Little Kat had his fun. Some parts of the jungle gym were a bit tough for Little Kat. I guess he is not ready for Wipeout just yet.

I spied on the guys playing basketball. They were not that good at shooting baskets. Only 1 or 2 of the ten guys could make shots well. But they were all in pretty good shape. They kept running up and down the courts at full speed. Great exercise. I want some of that.

No comments: