Monday, March 28, 2011

Bit by Bit

Little Kat had me order him some tool kits from Amazon. It seemed strange that he wanted a bunch of specialized tools. I got sick and was staying down in our guest bedroom to keep the rest of the family well. Little Kat came down and told me he wanted to look inside some of the packages I got in the mail. Turns out the first box I let Little Kat open were his tools. He put them aside for about a week.

We were out of Robitusson. However we had purchased a bunch of DayQuil under guidance from Little Kat. He was such a forward thinker. Just as I started to get well again, Little Kat told me he wanted us to take apart Kit Kat's hard drive from her broke down computer. This hard drive was a tough nut to crack. It required 3 sizes of screwdrivers that looked like a star. It was no problem for Little Kat. He had multiple tool kits to draw from. He opened the hard drive up. The thing had lots of cool stuff inside like a shiny disk, a super powerful magnet, and a bunch of computer chips. Good job Little Kat.

No comments: