Friday, March 18, 2011

New Dragons

We recently got two new couches in the living room. That caused us to reorganize the furniture. Now this caused two parts of the wall to become exposed. All the other walls have dragon posters on them. Momoko told me we needed new dragon posters.

I got the dragon posters from Amazon. They came in a secure container. Then I found that we did not have any more thumb tacks to put up the posters. Momoko picked up some tacks. I had been working on the wallpaper in the bathroom. So I put Momoko and Kit Kat on the job to put up the new posters.

One of the posters was a bit wild. There was a dragon with a naked fairy on it. I had Momoko and Kit Kat put that poster in the a spot where it would blend in. Kit Kat got a chair in a tight corner to stand high enough to mount the next poster.

The final poster was next to one of the windows. There was no easy way to fit a chair in there. Kit Kat tried to stand up on the recliner. The thing tried to recline when she was on top. All I heard was a scream. Luckily she got ahold of something and did not fall off. Our living room is now complete. Two new sofas. Two new dragon posters.

No comments: