Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Job Hunting

Kit Kat spied on a new donut shop opening up at the local strip mall. She needs a job so she went inquiring. They are hiring. So Kit Kat filled out an application. They are supposed to call her back to schedule an interview. Little Kat is very excited for some reason. I guess he thinks he will be getting fresh free donuts.

Speaking of donuts, Momoko and Kit Kat picked up two boxes of donuts at the store last weekend. The only problem is that they are the double chocolate kind I don't like. Now I am all for getting donuts when they go on sale. But I would like some donuts that I actually enjoy. At least they bought me some bakery cookies. It is not the same though.

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Get Black some donuts he likes!!!!

Black Cat said...

Thank you. That's what I said. I need donuts that I like.