Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dozed

Coin Dozer is my favorite game on the iPhone. You decide when to toss coins down on the board. A bulldozer pushes the coins back toward you. If the coin push other coins to fall in the chute in front of you, then you get more coins.

I like the clink sound the game makes when I drop coins. I love the sound when a huge bonus coin drops down and all the coins bounce into the chute. Yesterday night something went wrong. The sound in the game stopped working. I restarted the game, and even turned the iPhone on and off. The sound was gone. Sound still worked for other games.

Momoko told me I should just uninstall the game, reinstall it, and it should be cleared up. She was right. In addition, I got a big coin bonus when I reinstalled the game. It must have cashed in all the prizes I collected. Oh. I did not mention the prizes? They randomly drop, and you must push them into the chute too. If you have an iPhone, you must try Coin Dozer. They have a free lite version which I continue to play every day.

No comments: