Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'm Lovin It

I watched a long movie this afternoon. So afterwards I was hungry for dinner. The quickest option was to go to McDonalds. There was a Ferrari in front of me in the drive through. When I got up to the drive through station to order, they told me to come inside because their machine was not working.

Once inside, I found out people were getting served in the drive through. WTF? Apparently it was a temporary glitch. I took advantage of some things they have inside. You get to serve yourself drinks. And you can get all the sauces you want.

At night Little Kat wanted to share some of the sweet tea that Momoko had. I thought there was no need to share. Because Little Kat and I could just go to McDonalds. We picked up a meal for Little Kat. I got a burger, and Momoko got another sweet tea. Now we can't do this every day. But Momoko and Little Kat painted our bathroom today. They deserved a break.

No comments: