Sunday, March 6, 2011

Here Comes the Rain Again

The family was busy playing iPhone games this morning and early afternoon. Eventually I said we needed to go outside and do our work. Kit Kat and Momoko used the jig saw to cut some wood. Little Kat and I used the drill to unscrew and remove some temporary wood, and to secure the new wood. This was all for our large firewood holder in the carport.

The rain came down hard so we could not do any of the normal yard work today. Little Kat and I proceeded to Target for shopping. Today is the launch date for Pokemon black edition which Little Kat has been waiting for. He purchased a copy at Target. We were so into trying to get that Pokemon black that I forgot to pick up my Hannah Montana 2-DVD special pack with book. On the way home we used a coupon to buy roast beef and cheddar sandwiches for the whole family.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

The weekend always has to come to a end. Darn