Saturday, March 12, 2011

Charlie Sheen has been Songified

I just heard about this video today. Somebody took a Charlie Sheen video, mixed up his words, and made a song that is hilarious. Here are some highlights.

Interview time means questions and answers.
Question: You love to party?
Charlie: What's not to love?
Question: Are you bipolar?
Charlie: I am bi-winning.

Charlie has a lot of great quotes in this song:
  • I'm a total freaking rock star from Mars
  • I have one gear. Go. Epic.
  • Come on bro. I got tiger blood.
  • Borrow my brain? Be like "Dude, can't handle it."

Finally Charlie shares his thoughts on some random items:
Chicken nuggets? Winning.
Bubble gum? Winning.
Slow dancing? Winning.
Breaking the rules of the Geneva Convention? Weak.
Colin Firth? Winning.

No comments: