Saturday, September 28, 2013

Action Item Fail


Little Kat was off from school today. He is going to a festival tomorrow and needed cash. He arranged to help Momoko in her classroom. I was to drive him to Momoko's school at lunch time. He needed to first finish a list of chores, most of which were his homework assignments.

Little Kat slept in this morning. I figured he was going to skip working in Momoko's classroom. However Momoko called him up and woke him. I asked Little Kat if he finished all the items on his list. He said yes.

We swung by Subway to pick up some lunch for Little Kat (I had already eaten). They have five dollar foot longs. Then I dropped off Little Kat. Momoko later informed me that he spent almost two hours eating his sub and watching videos. That was a small fail.

Later Momoko called a meeting at home. Apparently Little Kat did not finish his list of items that needed to be done before working in Momoko's classroom. In fact he barely even started that list. The real fail was that he lied to me about finishing the items.

I had previously told Little Kat that he best not lie to me. Otherwise he gets manual labor in the yard on the weekend with me. Hey at least I get a little helper out there. I am also imposing a penatly of having Little Kat forfeit the money he earned in Momoko's classroom, as well as making him pay me back for the Subway lunch I bought him as a reward for finishing his tasks.

Let's hope Little Kat learns his lesson. If I were to make the call, I would say the festival for this weekend should also be cancelled.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow little kit kat is kinda energetic huh? ;)

I mean he's growing and you're all there to teach him which is awesome :D

Black Cat said...

Time to keep a closer eye on Little Kat. He reports to my study after school to make sure his homework is under control.