Sunday, September 15, 2013

Finding the Friends



Kit Kat needed to go to the bank early this morning before they closed. Momoko and I planned to eat lunch in the same shopping center. Unfortunately Kit Kat could not wait for us. Momoko and I brought Little Kat along because we needed to pick up his friend after lunch. I made Little Kat drive us to lunch.

Kit Kat decided to stick around the shopping center to eat with us. Since she was waiting, I told Little Kat to take the highway there. Little Kat started complaining that he did not agree to drive on the highway today. I informed him that we did not need his approval to tell him where to drive. We got there fine. Kit Kat was parked in the front row of the parking lot.

We all ate at our favorite Mexican restaurant where they always treat us well. The kids got mini chimichangas. So they were a bit hungry after the meal. They talked me into getting sopapias for dessert. Then the group split up. Kit Kat drove Momoko home. Little Kat drove us to his friend's house. We used my GPS to get there. This was the first time I met this friend of Little Kat's. He came over our house to play Wii games this afternoon.

No comments: