Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Chair Shopping


Kit Kat had complained that the desk chair in her room was no good. I told her that she could find a chair and propose it to me. If it seemed reasonable, I would buy her the chair. She found one on Amazon that was not too expensive. So I ordered it. It should be delivered today according to Amazon.

Little Kat got jealous. He thought it was not right that he had to buy his own desk chair. I told him if he thought he needed a chair, he should find one and propose it. Little Kat looked through the Sunday newspaper ads. He found some good deals at Staples. We scheduled a trip for us to visit the store so he could sit down in the chairs.

Yesterday at the appointed time, I told Little Kat it was time to go chair shopping. He was a bit whiny. I told him this whole trip was for his benefit. I didn't want to spend my afternoon/evening chair shopping for him. I am a busy guy. Little Kat decided to man up and drive us to Staples.

While at Staples, I found a good desk for my computers. Right now I am using a card table to prop them up. Unfortunately the desk was not in stock. Need to order that desk. It was a great deal. Little Kat sat in almost all the desk chairs in the store. He found one he liked, and luckily it was in stock.

The Staples associate who helped us put the chair on a dolly. We pulled the car up to the store, and loaded the chair in the back seat. We drove home and dropped off the chair. Momoko and Kit Kat were busy at Momoko's school doing work. Little Kat and I were supposed to go out to dinner together. I told him to drive us to the next town over so we could get good service at the good restaurant. Then Little Kat started whining about not agreeing to drive on highways...

No comments: