Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Homework and Illness Woes


Yesterday Momoko and I went to Little Kat's school in the afternoon. We met with all his teachers after school to discuss his grades and other matters. Little Kat has some bad grades due to missed or incomplete assignments. That is the worst excuse for a bad grade. So today Little Kat said he did not have time to practice driving.

At lunch time I saw that Kit Kat was still home sleeping in her bed. She was in the same position after lunch. What was strange was that her bedroom door was open. She usually closes it when she sleeps. I guess she was really sick today and could not bother to even close the door. She missed her college classes and work.

Kit Kat was scheduled to cook us some meatloaf tonight. She called Momoko and arranged for Momoko to pick up dinner instead. Earlier in the day I worked out in the yard after a quick bite to eat at lunch. After work I was really tired. Decided to take a nap before dinner. Just as I was getting to sleep, Little Kat told me Mokoko needed to talk with me.

I called Momoko up at work. She asked if Little Kat and I could pick up dinner. Little Kat was still doing homework. Therefore it was up to me to provide dinner. I ordered us some BBQ. Well dinner came from a BBQ joint. Nobody ate any BBQ. Momoko got catfish. I got a sausage sub. And Little Kat got a burger. At least this time around I remembered to bring my coupon to get a discount at the BBQ house.

No comments: