Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fish Feeding

With young cats gone for the summer, Momoko is in charge of feeding the fish. She does it once a day. The fish are in our living room. So at least she sees them on a daily basis. But the weekends are a different story.

Normally we get up late on Saturdays. Momoko and I go out to eat lunch usually. When we get back, Momoko takes her afternoon nap. That nap can sometimes last a few hours. I have company over every Saturday to watch movies. I know we are in trouble when our Dojo is jumping around the fish tank trying to get our attention. He needs food.

I usually try to convince Momoko to feed the fish before her nap. But she likes to keep to schedule. Sometimes I am able to wake her up and remind her that the fish are getting rowdy. At other times I need to step in and feed the fish myself. These kids need some kids to come back and keep them well fed.

2 comments:

Momoko said...

I can't help it the fish are spoiled.

Grand Kat said...

They will not die if they are not feed everyday. I agree just a spoiled fish.