Sunday, July 11, 2010

Silver Alert

Black and I were able to get a lot of rest and relaxation during the weekend. We were able to eat out a few times so I did not have to cook much. We watched a lot of movies and even made it to see Despicable Me today. I was really funny.

On our way home, we noticed the traffic alert signs were flashing. There was a silver alert. Neither Black nor I had ever heard of a silver alert. Information followed about a car to look for but we kinda thought silver sounded like something good, like a treasure so we were baffled. When we got home I Googled it, apparently it is an alert for a missing or misplaced senior citizen. I am thinking they should just say, "ALERT (List make and model of car )and CALL 911" and do not worry about the code.

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

We have Silver alerts all the time, I guess more older people run away here. hahah

Black Cat said...

Silver just sounds like the wrong color. Silver is something you color a medal with.