Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Shower Repair

Tomorrow we have a contractor coming to fix the shower in Momoko and my shower. The thing just does not have hot water pressure. The plan is to come in from the next room and replace the shower hardware. I am hoping for a high pressure shower for the first time in our house.

Since I am staying home from work to learn some new programming, I go out to lunch by myself each today. Today I returned to Jerry's for a steak and cheese sub. I like how you can put the fixings on yourself. You know I load up on the pickles.

Momoko goes to her chemistry class during the day. After work she is tired so we go out to eat for dinner. We hit our favorite Mexican restaurant today. I was concerned because it was dark in there. We were one of only 2 other customers. Not sure what was going on. I ordered what Kit Kat usually gets, the Chimichanga Sonora.

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Shower heaven is about to happen.
Yeah for the shower!!

Unknown said...

Shower is one of the important part of every bathroom. Professional renovators are needed for repairing shower perfectly. If you want to know more about this just visit this site here-http://www.starceramics.com.au