Tuesday, July 13, 2010

School Supplies

Last night I started studying my programming. Then I got stuck on my Gun Sword anime. I went back to writing programs for practice. Turns out I stayed up the whole night. Momoko was surprised when she woke up in the morning and I still had not come to bed.

That's ok. This week is my stay at home learning week from work. It is cool. Momoko made me promise not to eat at Chipoltle for lunch. I brought a coupon to Jerry's Subs and Pizza instead. After work Momoko and I headed over to Chipoltle.

The Chipoltle shopping center has a Staples office supply store. This week they had some great deals on school supplies. Momoko confirmed at customer service that she can buy more than the usual customer limit on some supplies because she is a teacher. I loaded up the cart with 1 cent pencil packs (we cleaned them out). From past experience, I knew to ask the store clerks where the deals were. This led us to some 1 inch binders for $1.5o each,. That's a steal I tell you. We tested out a bunch of backpacks for Kit Kat. I kept stuffing them with binders to see what they could hold. We chose the sturdiest one that held the most binders (and did not cost massive $$$).

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Good deals for you and Momoko I see.