Friday, July 2, 2010

Da Reuben

I have been watching a lot of cooking shows this summer. I wanted to try some new recipes but I do not want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen. I decided I wanted to make a sandwich. Earlier this year I tried a new sandwich at lunch called a reuben and when I told Black about it he said it was one that he liked. I thought this would be a good sandwich to make. I researched the recipe and it seemed easy enough. I bought the ingredient. You take rye bread add Swiss cheese, thousand island dressing (add horseradish for a kick), sauerkraut, and thinly sliced corned beef. I thought it was very tasty and I will definitely make it again.

4 comments:

Grand Kat said...

It is nice to see that you are cooking for your man.

Black Cat said...

I am good for a Reuben. But I prefer you hold the kraut.

Kit Kat said...

Sound yummy!!

Momoko said...

Yeah!!! A Kit Kat comment!!