Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dinner Alone

Momoko was going to hang out with her peeps this afternoon. So I was instructed to get my own dinner. When I came home, I first cut the grass in the front yard. My goal was to then water the lawn. But I was too tired. Instead I came in and had a mini pizza.

After reading the paper I decided this little pizza was not sufficient. Therefore I went through my collection of coupons. I contemplated getting a cheese steak at Jerry's subs. However I could not find a coupon. Instead I spied a coupon for Arby's toasted subs. I confess I have never had one of these.

I drove down to the nearest Arby's. Now I don't go there much because they have no drive through. I placed an order for one Italian sub, and also one bacon turkey sub. My coupon gave me 2 subs for $4. This was a steal since the normal price for one of those subs is over $4. I packed up a lot of sauces, but didn't need any. The subs tasted pretty good. Not as good as Jerry
s Subs. But a much better value overall.

Before I left Arby's, I spied on the restaurant where Kit Kat's friend has a summer job. I wondered whether she was working there tonight.

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Sound like you made a good choice,
good and cheap.

Momoko said...

I stayed out really late with friends that night. I came sneaking in after midnight. Good thing Black did not wait for me to feed him.