Sunday, June 27, 2010

Wrapping Up the Weekend


The Kittens leave bright and early on Monday. We have to leave the house around 5:00 am! We made sure the car was packed before bedtime so we really just have to roll out of bed and go.

I was looking back and realized it was a pretty nice but hectic weekend. Saturday we were able to spend time at our favorite eating place. Kit spent time with her friends (pool party/mini golf/sleep over) and I had a nice evening with Little which included Red Lobster and ice cream.

On Sunday, Little and Black went out to eat and I took Kit and her friends to the movie to see "Killers". We really enjoyed the movie. After the movie, Kit and I headed to the grocery store. The kittens finished up their chores and we ended the night talking. I am really going to miss the kittens and it is hard to let them go but I know they are really excited about going and I want them to have a good time.

They are not always going to be kittens. One day they are going to be living their own lives and be their own cats. You can only do the best that you can and get them to the airport on time!

2 comments:

Black Cat said...

Some of these kittens think they are already cats. Hehe.

Grand Kat said...

They grow up to fast that is for sure and they always think they can do more then we think they can.