Sunday, June 20, 2010

Beach and Pool

I was the first to wake up yesterday. We ate a light breakfast to save room for an all-you-can eat restaurant later. The first item on the agenda was to hit the beach. It was kind of empty the day before. But I guess the weekend brings in the people.

Momoko and I set up our umbrellas as close to the ocean as possible. However there were people in the way. Kit Kat and Little Kat went to play in the waves. Little Kat brought his boogie board. Kit Kat tired after a while, and lay in front of Momoko and myself. I got my latest book half way read.

Later Momoko had me call every buffet in town. They were all expensive. I recommended we head to Golden Corral. The entire family vetoed that idea. They wanted seafood. We ended up going to a place that Little Kat looked fancy.

After dinner I fell asleep. Momoko took the kids down to the heated indoor poor. By the time they got back to the room, Little Kat was in bad shape. The chlorine got in his eyes and puffed them up. He also allegedly snuck up behind Kit Kat and ticked her in the pool. She jumped and instinctively turned around and gave him a chop. Her finger nail must have been involved because he had a gash in his chest.

Today we drove home. Again we had a light breakfast, because Sonic was a stop on the road home. As usual the vacation was too short. I go back to work tomorrow.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Looks like everyone one had lots of funny. The seafood buffet sounded great! Sorry it is back to work for you, me too. Life isn't always fair, is it.