Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Begins


Today is the first day of summer. I was able to crawl out of bed at a decent hour (9 ish). I had to run by school to sign a few papers. When I got home, the kittens were barely stirring. We had a few chores to complete. Kit had to clean the fish tanks and Little had to scrub the bathroom. After we finished, Kit drove to the library and then to Lowe's for some mold resistant paint. I want to paint all the window sills upstairs this week. We then went grocery shopping. Black got home late and I took a nap on the couch while Kit cooked and Little finished up his laundry. I pick up my RX after dinner. WOW! It was a very busy day. I am hoping to squeeze in a little fun tomorrow.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Sounds like a good start to the summer. Momoko done good, blogging again. Keep it up.