Friday, June 18, 2010

Shopping on the Beach

Last night I slept on the side of the bed with the air conditioning blasting on my head. I was frozen. It was not until noon that I woke up. Little Kat was starving, so we went to Denny's for "breakfast". I got a skillet there because it was a good deal.

Kit Kat wanted to buy an anklet here at the beach. So we drove all the way down the strip to get to the boardwalk. This was over 100 streets of driving. Little Kat was happy that we sped down the streets, and got a lot of green lights.

Little Kat immediately found a bunch of things to buy. I found a picture to buy, but it was broken so I left it in the shop. Kit Kat and Little Kat got customer air brushed tee shirts. Kit Kat found her anklet, but it did not fit. Momoko got the vendor to extend the anklet and make it fit (for free).

Before we made that 100 street voyage back to the hotel, Momoko talked us into playing one of those carnival games. The attendant said that there was a winner every time. And indeed Kit Kat one the game. She choose a big blue stuffed penguin. After driving back to the hotel, we hit the beach for a late afternoon stay. The beach adventure continues.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

I wish I could go to the beach too.